- On-line Abstract Submission System
- Full Abstract Sample with Instruction
- Full Abstract Template
- Graphical Abstract Sample with Instruction
- Graphical Abstract Template
The Scientific Committee of the 9th AFMC International Medicinal Chemistry Symposium in 2013 extends warmest welcome to invite submissions of abstracts for consideration as posters and individual oral presentations at the AIMECS13. Those interesting in submitting abstracts please note that the Abstract Submission System is available in February, and closed on Jun. 30, 2013.
|Important Dates 23:59 (GMT+8)|
Jun. 30, 2013
July. 10, 2013
July 31, 2013
- Bioinformatics, QSAR & CADD
- Biology, Viology & Drug Invention
- Biomolecular Therapeutics
- Drug Delivery & Targeting
- Drug Design and Development (of Small Molecules)
- Nanomedicals and Bioimaging
- Natural Products
- Synthesis and Process Chemistry
- Therapeutic Antibody
- Only original and unpublished works are invited.
- Both Full Abstract and Graphical Abstract are required.
- Please refer to the Abstract Template to prepare your abstract. Only abstracts that meet requirements will be considered for presentations.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English.
Instructions for Full Abstract and Graphical Abstract
One-page Full Abstract
For plenary, invited lectures, oral presentation, and poster sessions in AIMECS13 meeting, attendances are required for submitting a concise and factual abstract. It is limited to one A4 page including schemes as shown in the attached sample. The abstract should state briefly the purpose of the research, the principal results, and major conclusions.
A Graphical Abstract is also required and it should allow readers to gain quickly an understanding of the main take-home message of the presentation. It helps readers identify which lectures are most relevant to their research interests. Graphical abstracts should be submitted in the online submission system. Image size is shown in the sample. Preferred file types: PDF file.
Please use Times New Roman and Symbol fonts with the same sizes as those shown in the two samples.
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
- All abstracts should be submitted no later than Jun. 30, 2013, via the On-line Abstract Submission System. Abstracts cannot be submitted by fax, hard copy or email.
- Before submitting your abstract, please make sure the abstract is prepared according to the instructions.
- Preference for Oral or Poster presentation should be indicated in your submission. However, the final presentation mode for each paper will be decided by the Scientific Committee’s evaluation and will be advised to the corresponding author within the acceptance notice.
- Corresponding author will receive all correspondence concerning the submission and is responsible for informing the other authors of the status of the submission.
- If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail within 24 hours from the system directly, please kindly contact the Congress Secretariat.
Note! Make sure your email won’t filter us first! Please allow emails from us in your email spam filter, or make sure that “@elitepco.com.tw” is on your “Approved Sender List,” “White List,” or in your “Address Book.”
Guidelines for Presentation
Oral: Presenting author will be notified of acceptance by July. 10, 2013.
Poster: Poster size of 90 cm (W) X 120 cm (H) will be required to post on bulletin board.
- All presentations must be delivered in English only.
- Presenting authors of accepted abstracts must register for the congress by July 31, 2013. Presentations by unregistered presenting authors will be excluded from the program.
- If a presenting author is unable to attend the meeting, the presenting author must contact the Symposium Secretariat in writing to either withdraw the abstract or propose a substitute speaker.